Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joerg Bergner <be...@aol.com> on 2005/06/14 00:41:48 UTC

Problems while reloading a site

Hallo to everybody!

I implemented a form with a table component and some text fields for adding a
new user. Adding a new user to the table is not a problem. But if I click after
the rendering of the page to the reload button of the browser, the same user is
added again. But I don’t want that. That happens too, if I try to reload the
page after deleting a user. Then an error occurs, because this user doesn’t
exit.

Please help me! Thank you!

Joerg Bergner
bergnerjoerg@aol.com

Re: Problems while reloading a site

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@freemail.hu>.
Maybe try "cleaning" the request at the end of your listener using a
redirect. Something like:

       public static void cleanRequest(IRequestCycle cycle){
                IEngineService pageService =
cycle.getEngine().getService(Tapestry.PAGE_SERVICE);
                String pageName = cycle.getPage().getExtendedId();
                String redirector = pageService.getLink(cycle, null, new
String[]{pageName}).getURL();
                throw new RedirectException(redirector);
        }

Br,
Norbi