Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Samuthrarathnam, Shamini" <Sa...@logica.com> on 2002/01/16 14:48:30 UTC

mod_jk for HP-UX 11.0

Hi,
  Am trying to build mod_jk for HP-UX 11.0, I have the following installed
Apache_1.3.22, jakarta-tomcat-3.3a-src and java version "JavaVM-1.3.0.01".
When I run the build-hpux.sh I get the following;

$ build-hpux.sh
Building mod_jk
gcc -DHPUX11 -DUSE_HSREGEX -DUSE_EXPAT -I../lib/expat-lite -fpic
-DSHARED_CORE -fpic  -DSHARED_MODULE -I/omg/apache22/apache_1.3.22/include
-I../common -I/opt/java1.3/include  -I/opt/java1.3/include/hp-ux -DHPUX11GCC
-c ../common/jk_ajp12_worker.c
apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=16777215
Error with apxs

You help will be appreciated.
Thank you
Shamini Samuthrarathnam
V&V Engineer
LMN, Reading UK
Tel: +44(0) 118965 0795
Mobile: +44(0) 7880 741090
Web: http://www.logica.com
Logica

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.

Re: mod_jk for HP-UX 11.0

Posted by Andrew Hawkes <ah...@unicon.net>.
It seems there are various reasons this can occur. Try opening up
build-hpux.sh and go through it step by step (as if you were the shell
interpreter), making sure each one does what it's supposed to do. That
should pinpoint where the problem is.

-Andy