Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Patria Lukman <pa...@ndexsystems.com> on 2002/02/28 21:32:15 UTC

configure welcome page

hi everyone

am a newbie in Struts and have been playing around with some examples. I
know it might sound obvious, but I have looked it up in the archive mail and
have not found anything.
I want to move the welcome page ( index.jsp)  of my app from the root to
WEB-INF/JSP/index.jsp and for that I modified the web.xml file, in the <
welcome-file>index.jsp </welcome-file> to
<welcome-file>/WEB-INF/JSP/index.jsp</welcome-file> but it gives a "not
resource found" error when i access the app.... I also tried it without the
"/" before WEB-INF
any hints?

Patria Handatjaia Lukman

NdexSystems Inc. 360 St-Jacques Ouest, Suite 2000
Montréal, Qc. H2Y 1P5
Office phone: 1-514-288-0908 Ext 110
patria.h.lukman@ndexsystems.com

Quote of the century: