Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by josephbifano <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2000/06/13 06:46:23 UTC

Apache on Nt

Hi,

I have Apache running on a windows NT workstation and need to get
Mod_perl and HTML::MASON working so I can do development on it.  I can
not get mod_perl to load.  I have tried several things with no luck.  I
am using sp5 and one of the docs say to use sp3.  ANyone out there doing
this now?

Joe

Re: Apache on Nt

Posted by Martin Morrison <mg...@worldnet.att.net>.
SP5 works fine.

Martin

Re: Apache on Nt

Posted by Daniel Watkins <da...@ecs-trade.com>.
josephbifano wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have Apache running on a windows NT workstation and need to get
> Mod_perl and HTML::MASON working so I can do development on it.  I can
> not get mod_perl to load.  I have tried several things with no luck.  I
> am using sp5 and one of the docs say to use sp3.  ANyone out there doing
> this now?
>
> Joe
Hi Joe,
	A lot of the NT afflicted use a really neat package put together
by Randy Kobes. He has assembled a binary distribution, of perl, apache
and openssl along with a good selection of the more popular modules.
	It has worked fine for me so far, though I havent done anything
beyond Hello World stuff with mason, it is included and does work.
Embperl, Tk, LWP and friends are all included.

Daniel