Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/02 22:10:58 UTC

Re: Outstanding open JIRAs

So, 6 months and a couple of releases later, we now have 45 open JIRAs
assigned to released versions.

Can everyone please take a look at JIRAs they have in 0.15 and 0.17 and
either resolve them or update the fix-for to remove them from the old
versions?

Thanks,
Robbie

Re: Outstanding open JIRAs

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
There now remains 5 JIRAs open against released versions. Can the following
please have their status updated, either by the assignee or just someone
who actually knows their status:

Ken: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3690

Ted: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3653

Mick: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3398