Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2005/12/28 10:23:43 UTC

Moving the cform example into Lenya 1.2.5-dev default publication

Hi

It seems to me that quite a lof of people are asking about simple
(c)form integration and hence I think
it would make sense to move the cform sample from the sandbox into the
default publication:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/sandbox/cforms-default-pub/

WDYT?

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Moving the cform example into Lenya 1.2.5-dev default publication

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-duisburg.de>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> It seems to me that quite a lof of people are asking about simple
> (c)form integration and hence I think
> it would make sense to move the cform sample from the sandbox into the
> default publication:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/sandbox/cforms-default-pub/
>
> WDYT?

++votes

--
"Án nýrra verka, án nútimans, hættir fortíðin að vekja áhuga."
"Without new works, without the present the past will cease to be of

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft