Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ja...@spunkysoftware.com on 2001/08/29 13:40:03 UTC

Out of environment space - help!

I'm trying to install Tomcat with PWS on Win98. The batch files keep
informing me that I've ran out of environment space when they try to set
TOMCAT_HOME etc.

I've tried getting rid of some environment settings in my autoexec.bat but
even after reducing it right down to just my PATH, TOMCAT_HOME and JAVA_HOME
I still get the error message "Out of environment space."

What might this be??? I'm totally stuck. I didn't get these errors when I
installed Tomcat before.

Anyone know how to increase the amount of space I can use for my
environment??

---
James

Re: Out of environment space - help!

Posted by Ted <la...@home.com>.
Try adding this to your config.sys file:
SHELL=C:\command.com /P /E:4096

this will increase the size of your environmental space.

LoadBalancing with Tomcat 4

Posted by Bekkali Hatim - Soamaï <hb...@soamai.com>.
hy
any idea on : how to make loadbalancing between 2 tomcat in differents
servers?
i have tomcat 4b7 with mod_webapp?

thank you .