Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Allen Tang <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/07 01:02:58 UTC

Request for Permission to Write KIP

Hello!

I am a new developer to the Apache Kafka project and I would like to write
up some KIPs to review/discuss with the Apache Kafka dev community. My Wiki
ID is: atang

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~atang

Thanks!

Cheers,
Allen

Re: Request for Permission to Write KIP

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Allen,

Thanks for your interests contributing to Kafka. I've added you to the
contributor list and now you can create new KIPs.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang