Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2005/06/08 22:40:50 UTC

Logo submissions -- did you submit a logo in the first round?

I didn't upload any of the logos that were submitted in the first logo
contest round last Spring. Many of those are quite nice and the creator
should feel free to resubmit it to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-297 .

I just expanded the information in the "Entries" section at
http://incubator.apache.org/d erby/logo_contest.html . That new wording
will be "live" the next time www.apache.org syncs, which currently is
scheduled for every 4 hours. In the meantime, the new wording is below:

   Please attach logo entries to Jira issue DERBY-297. Anyone can upload
   a logo to this Jira issue. You do need a Jira id, which you can sign
   up for at http://issues.apache.org/jira/.

   When you upload attachments to Jira, you have two options:

     * Grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works (as per the
Apache Software License)
     * Attachment not intended for inclusion

   The only logos that will be considered are those for which the
   license has been granted to the ASF. But only grant the license
   to the ASF if you are entitled to do so. Don't include any elements
   to which you don't have rights or permission.

regards,

  -jean