Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/08/15 15:21:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Mandy Chessell

Atlas community,

Apache Atlas PMC has asked Mandy Chessell to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Welcome Mandy, great to have you on board.

On behalf of Apache Atlas PMC,

Madhan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Mandy Chessell

Posted by Mandy Chessell <ma...@uk.ibm.com>.
Thank you :)

All the best
Mandy
Mandy Chessell CBE FREng CEng FBCS
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Master Inventor
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of
Sheffield

Email: mandy_chessell@uk.ibm.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mandy-chessell/22/897/a49

Assistant: Janet Brooks - jsbrooks12@uk.ibm.com

From:   Apoorv Naik <an...@hortonworks.com>
To:     "dev@atlas.apache.org" <de...@atlas.apache.org>
Date:   15/08/2017 20:10
Subject:        Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Mandy Chessell

Congratulations Mandy.

Posted by Apoorv Naik <an...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Mandy.

Posted by Sarath Subramanian <sa...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Mandy.

Posted by Keval Bhatt <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mandy.

Posted by David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com>.
Congratulations Mandy

From:   Mandy Chessell <ma...@gmail.com>
To:     Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>
Cc:     dev@atlas.apache.org
Date:   15/08/2017 16:40

Posted by Mandy Chessell <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ernie Ostic <eo...@us.ibm.com>.
Congrats Mandy!    Thanks for all you contributions to the models, the Virtual Connector and beyond.

Ernie

Sent from IBM Verse

   Madhan Neethiraj --- [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Mandy Chessell ---
    From:"Madhan Neethiraj" <ma...@apache.org>To:dev@atlas.apache.orgCc:mandy@apache.orgDate:Tue, Aug 15, 2017 11:21 AMSubject:[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Mandy Chessell