Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Esther Krispin <es...@checkpoint.com> on 2020/04/01 11:46:39 UTC

double mouse

Hi,
When I'm working through the guacamole remotely on my desktop in Virtual Machine (vm), the mouse change to black square in addition to the vm's mouse and there's two mice as a result.
It's annoying. can you help with it?
screenshot is attached

Esther Krispin

Re: double mouse

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Are you using VNC?

If so you could try changing the connection cursor and/or colour depth
options in Guacamole.

I've not had the problem myself, but if I did this is probably where I'd
start to troubleshoot.