Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/22 18:47:07 UTC

Build Numbering and Labelling

I'm pretty new to maven and wondering if there are any magical plugins in maven
to increment digits of a build number, snap a label in scm (I saw scm:tag, but
was thinking along the lines of a View label rather than Revision label in
StarTeam).  If not, no biggie, I can go along the lines of using a build.number
properties file and doing the math and such in the build file like I do in Ant,
but thought there might be a cheat already out there.

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Build Numbering and Labelling

Posted by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com>.