Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2004/06/10 16:36:15 UTC

[OT] Spam to Apache Accounts?

Is anyone else getting nailed with some german-language spam to their apache.org
  email address?  I just started getting inundated overnight.  I just contacted
infrastructure to see if they could do anything.

Tony

Re: [OT] Spam to Apache Accounts?

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Matthew Langham wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> you are not alone unfortunately. German right-wing spammers are spoofing
> accounts and have started massively spamming.
>
> http://www.silent-penguin.com/archives/001835.html
>
> Matthew

Matthew,

Thanks for the pointer.  Hopefully something will be done about it... my 4 years
of German in college have failed me.. either that or I just "tuned-out" :)

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi Tony,