Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/03/03 15:19:09 UTC

POI 2.5-final is out! Can I update? No license in distribution!

Hi:

I downloaded the POI 2.5-final version I already tested it, but there is
just one problem. The distribution has no License file!!!!!!

I know these release is under the AS 2.0 but since this is no part of the
distribution, what I can do? Also there is no license on the POI website.

Please comment.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[OT] The Non-Expert (was Re: POI 2.5-final is out! Can I update? No license in distribution!)

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> On 03 Mar 2004, at 17:19, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> See http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/how_to/the_nonexpert_lift.php
>> "BOB REFRESHING HIS EMAIL INBOX"
>

> ROFL - subscribed.
>
> </Steven>

Subscribed? Where's the RSS feed?

	Ugo

Re: POI 2.5-final is out! Can I update? No license in distribution!

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: POI 2.5-final is out! Can I update? No license in distribution!

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>>What we can do with this?
>>
>>Please comments, blames, or whatever, but please write something back!
>> :-D
>>

> See http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/how_to/the_nonexpert_lift.php
> "BOB REFRESHING HIS EMAIL INBOX"

lol. So cool! Something similar happened to me with this mail. lol (again).

> PS Contact POI devs

I already filled a bug report.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: POI 2.5-final is out! Can I update? No license in distribution!

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>What we can do with this?
>
>Please comments, blames, or whatever, but please write something back! :-D

See http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/how_to/the_nonexpert_lift.php
"BOB REFRESHING HIS EMAIL INBOX"

;-)

PS Contact POI devs