Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by mathew castle <ut...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/11 19:25:42 UTC

addressbook example

hi
   when i am trying to run addressbook example i am getting the following
error. can you please tell me what i am getting wrong.
I will be grateful to you if you can tell me some steps to rectify it.
thank you
-mathew

C:\java-soap\soap-2_0>java samples.addressbook.GetAddress
http:\\localhost:8080\soap\servlet\rpcrouter "john B. Good"
Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): error opening socket: Connection
refused: no further information

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: addressbook example

Posted by Nathan <nw...@mich.com>.
try going to http:\\localhost:8080\soap\servlet\rpcrouter with a browser, you
should get a message that the servlet requires method POST.  if the browser
never connects, either your server isn't running or your referencing the
wrong port.

--
Nathan Wray
nwray@mich.com