Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Tiago Semprebom <ti...@yahoo.com.br> on 2006/07/04 15:55:44 UTC

Help Please

Hello,

Apache 2.2 / Linux 2.6

I'm trying to execute the follow line in the function *listener_thread
in worker mpm:

ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_NOTICE, 0, ap_server_conf,"IP value: %d",csd->connected);

Why the csd don't appear to me like a structure allow-me to access their filds like connected, remote_addr, etc?

But, when I try to compile an error return: worker.c:846: error:
request for member 'connected' in something not a structure or union

Thanks
Tiago Semprebom

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Search
 Música para ver e ouvir: You're Beautiful, do James Blunt

Re: Help Please

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 7/4/06, Tiago Semprebom <ti...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_NOTICE, 0, ap_server_conf,"IP value:
> %d",csd->connected);
>
> Why the csd don't appear to me like a structure allow-me to access their
> filds like connected, remote_addr, etc?

The structure definition is available only within the implementation
of APR; it is not available within the web server.

FWIW, the "connected" flag down in APR is not so interesting anyway.
What are you trying to debug or trace?