Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/11 07:58:50 UTC

persistense.xml inconsistency

Hello Sebastian,

Are there any reason why following beans

<class>org.openmeetings.app.persistence.beans.sip.asterisk.AsteriskSipUsers</class>

<class>org.openmeetings.app.persistence.beans.sip.asterisk.Extensions</class>

<class>org.openmeetings.app.persistence.beans.sip.asterisk.MeetMe</class>

are excluded from DB2 and Oracle persistence.xml files?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: persistense.xml inconsistency

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK, got that (did remember MySQL, but was confused there is more than 1
file has it)

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.