Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mike niemaz <ni...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2000/08/28 17:44:48 UTC

javadoc generation pb

Hi,

I keep getting the following error message
while trying to generate my javadoc, using ant env.
    org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: Configuration property "Classpath"
does not have a setMethod in classorg.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javadoc

my build.xml is quiet simple:
    <target name="javadoc" depends="prepare" init="init">
    <javadoc destdir="../tomcat/webapps/docsoul/javadoc"
 Classpath="../tomcat/classes"
 sourcepath="src"
 packagenames="db.objects,db.queries,exceptions,userInterface.beans,userInterface.servlets,engine.managers,engine.objects,utils"/>

  </target>

Is this a bug?

--mike