Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dean Roddey <dr...@portal.com> on 2000/12/22 19:59:55 UTC

RE: v. 1.2.0: When warning occurs, SAXParseException has always t he parsed XML doc's system id.

Those checks cannot be done until the whole DTD has been parsed, since until
we have passed the end of the DTD, we have to assume that the definition of
that element might still be in the pipeline. So the consistency checks of
that sort, which must be done post-DTD parse will show up in the context of
the main document from which the DTD was referenced.

Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
Portal, Inc
droddey@portal.com