Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 02:09:35 UTC

Re: Using Confluence for the Jackrabbit web site

Hi,

On 9/13/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hear a number of Apache projects have had good experience on using a
> Confluence wiki as a kind of a CMS for editing their web sites. How
> would you feel if we took the same approach in Jackrabbit? Write
> access to the web site wiki would still be limited to committers.

Based on positive feedback I've now requested (see INFRA-1371) a
Confluence wiki for Jackrabbit. Once we have the new wiki we can play
with it and come up with a plan to perhaps replace the current Maven 2
site process. Until that (and a vote on dev@) the requested wiki is
just a sandbox.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Using Confluence for the Jackrabbit web site

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi jukka,

Can we the start the doc with the new jackrabbit wiki ?

br,
Christophe