Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christopher Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk> on 2009/11/26 21:42:24 UTC

legal case management and billing

I am currently creating an ofbiz legal case management and billing
solution for the U.K.

I am focusing on the U.K. legal system, but I will happy to make the
system generic if I get feedback from the ofbiz community.  I will
release the code under the apache license.

Is this of interest to anyone on this mailing list?

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

RE: legal case management and billing