Posted to user@ant.apache.org by du...@yahoo.com on 2005/10/06 12:14:16 UTC

Classpath issue

Dear,

The ant used by Cruisecontrole has a few library installed in the ${ANT_HOME}/lib
There is a library that is of a very old version while I'd need a more recent version of the task.
My project file defines its own path for ALL the targets it uses but ANT uses the library in its
${ANT_HOME}/lib  before using the one defined in the task definition.

Can I circumvent that behavior ?
How ?

BTW, removing the old library from ${ANT_HOME}/lib  is not an option.

\T,

--
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.