Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Karoly Tanczos <ka...@gm.com> on 2014/09/18 15:28:28 UTC

Apache Bundle deploy issue

Hi,

My name is Karoly Tanczos and I'm in a middle of a migration project and I need some help.

I deployed a bundle update on our Adobe CQ WCM 5.4 environment. The bundle is active, I can't see any issue on Bundle Console but our CQ page preview is failing with the following error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.

Could you please help me with some advice what can be the issue? Is there other way to deploy bundles then through Apache Felix Bundle Console? If not do we need to stop the CQ before the deploy or do we need to restart CQ after the restart?

Thanks,
Karesz

Károly Tánczos - Global Brands Web Ops and Release - Marketing IT
Austin IT Innovation Center; 717 East Parmer Lane, Austin , TX 78753
512-239-9076 C
[Logos]

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

Re: Apache Bundle deploy issue

Posted by Dawid Loubser <da...@travellinck.com>.
Generally-speaking, it sounds like you are using a class inside the
bundle that is not being declared as a dependency in the OSGi metadata
(e.g. "Import-package" of your bundle). Another option is that you added
a class to a bundle that you're using, but you didn't upgrade the
version of that bundle.

Could you provide a little bit more detail perhaps?

kind regards,
Dawid