Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by harikrish07121991 <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/08 12:43:07 UTC

How tho specify the topic to be authorized rather than using a wildcard

Hai everyone,
In my apollo.xml i have given an access_rule entry like this ,
    <access_rule allow="guests" action="receive consume" kind="queue topic"
id="*"/>

This enables only the members of group 'guests' to subscribe any topic in my
broker.But what if i have to specify a specific topic for the group guests
to subscribe. I have tried replacing the '*' with the topic name but it wont
work...

Is there any other solution to this ..