Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/09 21:15:54 UTC

Re: How does text-rev work?

Anybody? Otherwise, I guess it is a JIRA to delete the unused field?

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Sign up for my Solr resources newsletter at http://www.solr-start.com/

Re: How does text-rev work?

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@gmail.com>.
No, it's just what I said. Read the original Jira (from Solr 1.4!):

You, the user, need to specify and  populate a reversed wildcard field if
that is want you want - it is not magic and not automatic.

This should be documented as an "expert" feature. And there should be doc
on how to use it.

I do have some doc in my e-book, with some examples, but even that does not
show the complete end-to-end config and schema.

-- Jack Krupansky

Re: How does text-rev work?

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: How does text-rev work?