Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by R A <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/25 04:19:48 UTC

Application deployed twice

If I place the Context tag(see below) in both the server.xml and application context xml, the application is deployed twice:

<Context debug="5" crossContext="true" docBase="members" path="/" reloadable="false" >

<ResourceLink name="jdbc/poolDB" global="jdbc/poolDB" type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

</Context>

Why is it deployed twice??

If I remove <Context/> from the server.xml and keep it in the application Context xml, then the path is not recognized.

http://mail.yahoo.com