Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/12 23:45:31 UTC

TimeoutLifecycleManager

Trying out below settings for the new TimeoutLifecycleManager :

> zeppelin.interpreter.lifecyclemanager.class
> org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.lifecycle.TimeoutLifecycleManager
> zeppelin.interpreter.lifecyclemanager.timeout.checkinterval
> 60000
> zeppelin.interpreter.lifecyclemanager.timeout.threshold
> 600000

My understanding is should have killed my Spark interpreter in 10 minutes
of idleness (given  zeppelin.interpreter.lifecyclemanager.timeout.threshold
= 600000 ms above)
but for some reason it keeps running.. am I missing something?

No messages of attempts to timeout the interpreter in the logs even at
DEBUG level.

Thanks,
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Re: TimeoutLifecycleManager

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind. I figured this out. It works as expected. Great feature!

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.