Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Marco Indaco <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 10:48:53 UTC

invoke management api web service

Hi all,
how can i invoke process management web service from java code?

i try to generate a stub with axis 2 plugin for eclipse but when i
invoke the service it throws an exception: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException

Please give me a snippet of code to invoke for example the operation :
"listallprocess"

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

Re: invoke management api web service

Posted by Marco Indaco <ma...@gmail.com>.
I tried, but when invoke a service i receive this exception an

Posted by Stefano Tranquillini <st...@gmail.com>.

--
Stefano