Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Mayorgaadame, Alex [IT]" <al...@citigroup.com> on 2005/08/02 18:20:57 UTC

RE: Create instructions for Continuous integration for dummies?

Is there a better place to do this? I'm thinking to do a "Baby steps" guide to setup maven in Windows. Latter on I'll do it on Solaris. I need to log my work anyway so I believe it'll be nice if this can be helpful for newbies to come =)

Thanks
Alex