Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 02:34:21 UTC

Re: Unable to inject keystore on Mac OS

Hi Chris

I don't run ACS on OSX, but i can think of a quick / temp fix, which you
probably thought of as well.

Give the tomcat (or whatever user ACS uses)  nopasswd to access only 1
command for keytool.

Regards
ilya

On Thursday, February 27, 2014, SuichII, Christopher <Ch...@netapp.com>
wrote:
> I tried searching for this issue and see that it has come up several
times, but I cannot seem to find a resolution. When deploying devcloud on
my Mac, I run in to this exception:

> INFO  [c.c.s.ConfigurationServerImpl] (main:null) Processing
updateSSLKeyStore
> INFO  [c.c.s.ConfigurationServerImpl] (main:null) SSL keystore located at
/Users/csuich/CloudStack/cloudstack/client/target/generated-webapp/WEB-INF/classes/cloud.keystore
> Password:WARN  [c.c.u.s.Script] (Script-1:null) Interrupting script.
> WARN  [c.c.u.s.Script] (main:null) Timed out: sudo keytool -genkey
-keystore
/Users/csuich/CloudStack/cloudstack/client/target/generated-webapp/WEB-INF/classes/cloud.keystore
-storepass vmops.com -keypass vmops.com -keyalg RSA -validity 3650 -dname
cn="Cloudstack User",ou="hq.netapp.com",o="hq.netapp.com",c="Unknown" .
 Output is:
> WARN  [c.c.s.ConfigurationServerImpl] (main:null) Would use fail-safe
keystore to continue.
> java.io.IOException: Fail to generate certificate!: timeout
>         at
com.cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl.generateDefaultKeystore(ConfigurationServerImpl.java:595)
>         at
com.cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl.updateSSLKeystore(ConfigurationServerImpl.java:623)
>         at
com.cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl.persistDefaultValues(ConfigurationServerImpl.java:299)
>         at
com.cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl.configure(ConfigurationServerImpl.java:164)
>         at
org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle$3.with(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:114)