Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Georg Henzler <gh...@apache.org> on 2020/06/29 16:00:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Accept the application metrics bundles contribution

Hi Karl, hi Robert,

We are missing the result summary? Just checked if the code has moved in
the meantime and couldn't find it, to me it looks it got stuck exactly
here...

-Georg

Re: Application metrics bundles contribution (was: [RESUL][VOTE] Accept the application metrics bundles contribution)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the update.

I saw the PR, I will take a look.

Thanks again,
Regards
JB

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: [RESUL][VOTE] Accept the application metrics bundles contribution

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I double-checked with Robert and he is still interested - hence, with
my +1 as well:

* +1 votes from David Jencks, David Bosschaert, Christian Schneider,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Raymond Auge, Pierre De Rop, Carsten Ziegeler,
Georg Henzler, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept the application metrics bundles contribution

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Georg,

--
Karl Pauls