Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2010/11/24 22:08:13 UTC

ZooKeeper SVN location will be moved shortly.

I will shortly be moving our svn codebase from:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/zookeeper/

to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/

I will post a followup message when this is completed.

Patrick

Re: ZooKeeper SVN location will be moved shortly.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
The ZooKeeper SVN repository has been moved. You can easily switch
existing, checked out repositories over to the new location with the
following svn command. First "cd" into your ZK SVN repository and then
type:

svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/trunk

change the suffix from trunk to perhaps branches/branch-3.3 depending
on which repo you have checked out. Also note that you may or may not
be using https (vs straight http) urls depending on whether you have
write access (committers use https) or not.

LMK if you have any questions (I tested the switch and it worked fine for me).

Regards,

Patrick