Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stephan Orme <st...@panna.org> on 2002/09/04 16:26:52 UTC

Re: Tomcat running cgi?

In theory, yes. Go to the web.xml config file

("/Library/WebServer/tomcat/conf/web.xml" on my machine) and you will see
commented out *2* sections dealing with CGI - you also have to rename a
file. It's all detailed in the web.xml file.

In practice, I haven't been able to get included CGI's to work. CGI's yes,
Includes, yes. But not included CGI's. I've asked around and I haven't heard
of anyone who has either. Perhaps someone here can set me straight.