Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Danny - Terafence <da...@terafence.com> on 2020/12/22 07:53:33 UTC

Support for Uni-directional data-diode?

Hello,

Merry Christmas,

My name is Danny Michaeli, I am Terafence’s Technical Services Manager.

One of our customers is using KAFKA to gather ICS SEIM data to collect and forward to AI servers.

They have requested us to propose a uni-directional solution to avoid being exposed from the AI server site.

Can you, please advise as to if and how can this be done?

B. Regards,

Danny Michaeli
Technical Services Manager
[Logo]
Tel.: +972-73-3791191
Cell: +972-52-882-3108

Re: Support for Uni-directional data-diode?

Posted by jan <rt...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
It might be best to do a web search for companies that know this stuff
 and speak to them.

re. kafka over UDP I dunno but perhaps instead do normal kafka talking
to a proxy machine via TCP and have that proxy forward traffic via
UDP.
If that works, would simplify the problem I guess.

cheers

jan

Posted by Danny - Terafence <da...@terafence.com>.
Thank you Jan,