Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/04/13 22:17:51 UTC

[VOTE] New website and logo

Hi All,

Any further thoughts on the website and logo redesign - http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/airavata-new-site/content/ <http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/airavata-new-site/content/>

Logo discussion is on the JIRA - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1847 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1847>

Nipurn has explained his thought process on the current proposed logo at - http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/airavata-new-site/content/logo.html <http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/airavata-new-site/content/logo.html>

If we all agree to move forward wit this one, then we can replace the current website with new one and start iterating on the content.

Suresh

Re: [VOTE] New website and logo

Posted by Nipurn Doshi <ni...@umail.iu.edu>.
Yep, will work on fixing them by tomorrow. Thanks for writing!

Re: [VOTE] New website and logo

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nipurn,

Re: [VOTE] New website and logo

Posted by Nipurn Doshi <ni...@umail.iu.edu>.
Awesome! We'll add one.

--
-Sincerely,
Nipurn Doshi

Re: [VOTE] New website and logo

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] New website and logo

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Shameera Rathnayaka

Re: [VOTE] New website and logo

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Re: [VOTE] New website and logo

Posted by "Reagan, David Michael" <dm...@iu.edu>.

________________________________

From: Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>>
Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 4:17 PM
To: Airavata Dev <de...@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: [VOTE] New website and logo

Hi All,

Any further thoughts on the website and logo redesign - http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/airavata-new-site/content/

Logo discussion is on the JIRA - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1847

Nipurn has explained his thought process on the current proposed logo at - http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/airavata-new-site/content/logo.html

If we all agree to move forward wit this one, then we can replace the current website with new one and start iterating on the content.

Suresh

On Apr 7, 2016, at 3:48 PM, Nipurn Doshi <ni...@umail.iu.edu>> wrote:

Thanks Marlon. This will help everyone to add their suggestions to the issue.

On Apr 7, 2016 2:39 PM, "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>> wrote:
Also, I didn’t see a Jira so I created one, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1950. If I missed the appropriate Jira, please point me to it.

Thanks,

Marlon