Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/28 10:20:08 UTC

including a reference to original work

Hi,

I'm having a look at

AjaxDownloadBehavior

I would like to include a reference in javadoc to original work motivating
the idea.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/AJAX+update+and+file+download+in+one+blow

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: including a reference to original work

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
 > I always have problems understanding what you mean by this.

"Have fun in whatever you're doing" - preferably coding with Wicket :P

Sven

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Sure.