Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Carlos Daniel Schafer <Ca...@siemens-itron.com.ar> on 2002/04/26 14:51:50 UTC

Fop in UNIX or Linux

Hi, all

I have generated a file XML with descritpions by the fonts specials
(barcode, arial, etc.), but I have put into S.O. UNIX or Linux.
In a the file xml, I have declarated into a file  the next sentences.

embed-file="c:\winnt\fonts\I2OF5NT.ttf">

But, I have the problem with embed-file="c:\winnt\fonts\I2OF5NT.ttf",
I don't understand with the sentences embed-file when I used in S.O. Unix.
Where I put this file (.ttf) into Unix or Linux.