Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2004/11/03 01:35:19 UTC

Re: [wiki] Migrate to the new moinmoin wiki farm!

On Oct 24, 2004, at 4:14 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Just look a little harder:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?RecentChanges
>
> There are hard-working helpers in the background removing the spam as
> it
> appears almost every day.
>
> On 24.10.2004 00:58:29 Clay Leeds wrote:
>> I just looked at the FOP wiki, and I don't see any problems with it. I
>> didn't notice any spam or inappropriate content.

So where do we go from here on this issue? Sounds to me like we should
place a notice at the top and/or bottom of the wiki that says it has
been locked, and then copy the wiki over to a server which can be
secured. Perhaps that thinking is a bit naive (especially since I
haven't used our wiki for much besides browsing anyway).

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cl...@medata.com>