Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu.INVALID> on 2022/04/07 18:40:49 UTC

Re: Issue in running developers version of Apache cTakes to process DefaultClinicalPipeline [EXTERNAL]

Hi Ankit,

Did you add CuiListFileWriter to your pipeline?  I don't think that it is in the default pipeline.

As long as you are running the latest code it should be present.
It is in ctakes-core  org/apache/ctakes/core/cc/CuiListFileWriter.java
It was added to ctakes on 02/14/2018.

Sean