Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by chandra kant <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/11 16:19:01 UTC

speed of replication for under replicated blocks by namenode

Hi,

Some of my blocks are under replicated. Can anybody tell me at what speed
namenode replicates it so that dfs.replication factor is satisfied and
blocks become normal again? Or does it solely depend upon load factor on
namenode and it can't be measured accurately?

thanx
Chandra

Re: speed of replication for under replicated blocks by namenode

Posted by chandra kant <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry...wrong mailing list..