Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/23 22:31:34 UTC

Zookeeper access logs?

Hi,

Does the zookeeper have access logs, i wanted to see client reads and
writes information. Recently we had an incident where some of the clients
started pounding zk with a lot of reads and it was hard to find which
client was doing that.

Ram

Re: Zookeeper access logs?

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Partrick,

Thanks for the references, so what loglevel i should be setting to log read
access? I can't rely on connections as the client may be using a pool and
it doesn't translate well with number of reads and writes by a client right?

Ram

Re: Zookeeper access logs?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.