Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephane Delort <St...@edag.de> on 2004/07/06 11:23:39 UTC

cforms : retrieve multiplevaluefield

Hi,

I am trying to get my cforms multipleValueFields.
I tried to get the values of the user's selected fields.
Thus, I really don't know how to do this since the getValue() of the
multiplevaluefield widget return an objetc.
This object is an array but I don't know how to cast the object to be an
Array an then, retrieve my values ?

Any idea or sample ?

reagards,
Stephane

Re: cforms : retrieve multiplevaluefield

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 06.07.2004 11:23, Stephane Delort wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get my cforms multipleValueFields.
> I tried to get the values of the user's selected fields.
> Thus, I really don't know how to do this since the getValue() of the
> multiplevaluefield widget return an objetc.
> This object is an array but I don't know how to cast the object to be an
> Array an then, retrieve my values ?
>
> Any idea or sample ?

What's your datatype of that field? The object should be an array of
that datatype.

Joerg