Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/26 04:11:46 UTC

question regarding validation

I am looking at the method check_hasDependentClasses() in
org.apache.openejb.config.rules.CheckClasses. Is this method supposed to
look for only public fields, methods, annotations, constructors etc, or
should it also look at members with other visibility modifiers?

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: question regarding validation

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Also, should this code also be looking for any inner classes i.e. would'nt
inner classes be dependent classes?

--
Karan Singh Malhi