Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmed Abualsaud <ah...@google.com> on 2022/01/12 21:40:06 UTC

Jira contributor permissions

Hey devs team,

I'm Ahmed, joining from Google's GCP Dataflow team (focused on Beam IO).
Can someone add me as a contributor for Beam's issue tracker? I'd like to
assign myself to BEAM-10584 to get a feel of things. My Jira ID is
*ahmedabu*.

Looking forward to working with you all,
Ahmed

Re: Jira contributor permissions

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Done! Welcome