Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Brandon DeVries <br...@jhu.edu> on 2015/09/08 21:05:03 UTC

0.3.0 release

All,

It looks like there's only one ticket (NIFI-936[1]) unresolved that is
slated for 0.3.0[2].  Are there any other issues that anyone believes need
to be in the 0.3.0 release?  If not, does anyone object to shooting for an
0.3.0 release shortly after NIFI-936 is resolved?

[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12331975&jql=project%20%3D%20NIFI%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.3.0%20%20order%20by%20status%20asc

Brandon

RE: 0.3.0 release

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
The concern that I have here is that NIFI-938 and NIFI-939 appear to be separate issues.
The patch for NIFI-939 should fix the symptoms described by 938. I am concerned, though,
that it is simply avoiding the condition that caused 938. I.e., NIFI-938 causes the bug described
in NIFI-939 not to be exposed. I want to do some more investigating
to try to figure out what is causing the issues that Brian saw, rather than accepting the patch
in 939 as a fix.

Re: 0.3.0 release

Posted by Brandon DeVries <br...@jhu.edu>.
Brian,