Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by fadi qutaishat <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/07 20:02:41 UTC

Example required

Hi,

I have reached to a point where I need to give the user the ability to change his information inside the session, I have been looking at the Authentication fw in particulate at "changing information of a user". after reading it many times I am getting confused how should I define the parameters for the change-user resource!!!

Please, If any one has implemented this, could you send me an example.

Regards,

Fadi