Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 17:23:42 UTC

Tagging TOMCAT_NATIVE_1_1_12

Hi,

I'll tag the tcnative to 1.1.12.
The changes are the following between 1.1.12 and 1.1.11:

+++
Improvement: Add support of J9VM based JVM. (jfclere)
Improvement: Arrange licence in source files. (markt).
Improvement: Add two new 'immediate' methods for sending the data.
             It is the responsibility of the Java callee to deal with
             the returned values and retry if the error was non-fatal.
(mturk)
Fix: Arrange the check of openssl version. It was failing on Linux.
(jfclere)
Fix: Prevent returning APR_SUCCESS when there is something wrong in ssl
layer.  Fix for PR: 44087 (jfclere)
+++

It seems 1.1.10 was the latest release that has a tarball in
http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/...

Any comments?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: Tagging TOMCAT_NATIVE_1_1_12

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
jean-frederic clere wrote:
> I'll tag the tcnative to 1.1.12.

+1

Mark

Re: Tagging TOMCAT_NATIVE_1_1_12

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
+1, so that we can include these fixes before we get 6.0.16 out

Filip

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
+1 to that before next tomcat release tagging

Peter