Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by YaoPau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 08:56:47 UTC

Re: AWS disk hosting ActiveMQ is full, UI purge/delete doesn't work

Is it okay if I just delete the kahadb (db-1719.log, etc) log files using the
AWS terminal using "rm *.log" in the kahadb directory?  I don't need any of
the past data.

Re: AWS disk hosting ActiveMQ is full, UI purge/delete doesn't work

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Only with the broker shutdown, of course.

Re: AWS disk hosting ActiveMQ is full, UI purge/delete doesn't work

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
If you don't need the persisted messages, then go ahead and delete the entire
contents of the kahadb folder, not just the *.log files.