Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kris Popat <kj...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/15 18:24:33 UTC

Wiki Access for project proposal

Hi,

Can someone give me write access to the wiki so I can put up the ORDs project proposal.

I’ve registered an account and my username is krispopat

Thanks

Kris

Re: Wiki Access for project proposal

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015, Kris Popat wrote:
> Can someone give me write access to the wiki so I can put up the ORDs
> project proposal. I’ve registered an account and my username is
> krispopat

Karma granted

Also, assuming you're based in Oxford too, while I don't have the cycles
to help mentor ORDS at the moment, I could probably manage an hour over
lunch / a pint one evening, to offer some incubation advice

Nick