Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/14 22:51:14 UTC

[maven 1.0.2] How to update all the default plugins for maven?

I want to update all the default plugins for my Maven 1.0.2 install. How can
I force Maven to get the latest of all plugins?

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)

Re: [maven 1.0.2] How to update all the default plugins for maven?

Posted by Matthew L Daniel <md...@scdi.com>.
> > > I want to update all the default plugins for my Maven 1.0.2
> > > install. How can I force Maven to get the latest of all plugins?

> There is a list on the download page you can cut and paste from,
> that's as automatic as it gets in maven 1.0 :)

If you are handy with a scripting language, it would not be terribly
painful to sort 'lynx -dump' of the maven plugins directory on ibiblio
and fetch them that way.

And let's not forget svn co of maven-plugins and building them yourself.
Depends on what you mean by "latest," I guess. :-)

  -- /v\atthew

Re: [maven 1.0.2] How to update all the default plugins for maven?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
There is a list on the download page you can cut and paste from,
that's as automatic as it gets in maven 1.0 :)

- Brett

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.